FDX SPORTS was founded in 2013. Being an enthusiast cyclists myself I knew how good and stylish cycling clothing could be without having to pay crazy amount. FDX SPORTS was founded to fill that price gap down without having to compromise on the quality.
Four years down the line today FDX SPORTS is one of the fastest growing company in the U.K and has become first choice brand for many of the cyclists. Our dedication to providing the highest quality gear backed up with great eye catching designs and customer service is seeing FDX's reputation growing worldwide as premium supplier of cycling and compression gear.
1. Local Shop. Easy for the cyclists to try FDX size, fabric and custom cycling clothing service for team, group or events.2. Cycling Area Experience. Applicants must have good knowledge of sales concept, more than 2 years experience of selling bikes or bike clothing, spirit of entrepreneurship and desire to be successful3. Financial ability. Individuals, groups or organizations which can be responsible for their civil liabilities and have corresponding finance strength to stock cycling clothing at least 10,000USD.4. Accept supervision of FDX.5. Cycling agents as a full time job. Becoming a local agents would require a lot of energy and time.
WHAT WE DO TO HELP AGENTS
1. Sponsor a local cycling team to promote the brand of FDX
2. Photos and video share of other cycling teams sponsored by FDX
3. Absolute cooperation to help explore the local market
4. Help to find local designer to design local cultural designs
STEPS TO FILE AN APPLICATION
1. If you find yourself meet all the requirements and interested in FDX brand. Please make an applications and provide related materials(including local shop address and contact information, cycling area experience). Contact us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.Company will make comprehensive appraisal on candidates management ability (credit and finance condition, marketing sales experience, available online resources, capability of analyzing the market).3.Negotiate and pass the audit, sign the Agent's Agreement, issue the certificate of authorization.